Monday, February 8, 2010

Things not to say on the first date and other thingys about love

  1. Oh! Is that what your wearing
  2. You smell like my Mom
  3. Do you like basements and custom vans?
  4. I booked us a sweet table at chuck e cheese
  5. Lets make a baby, we shall name him Garth Brooks!
Most holidays have their opposite holiday. For example Christmas has Hanuka and Halloween has Arbor day. My question is what is the opposite of Valentines day. It would have to be a holiday based on hate and vegetables. You know that in elementary schools kids have to give everybody a valentines card. When did this happen, what is this communist Russia. When I was a kid I probably got two cards and one was from my mom. But keep in mind that my valentines card box was my Halloween pumpkin. Every class party I would just decide to celebrate like it was Halloween. My classmates would be like whys Grant dressed like a Vampire demanding candy and the teacher would be like oh is it arbor day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment