Sunday, February 21, 2010

My roomate and other things

Nobody wants to hear you complain even when its super important. My roommate snoars so bad I'm starting to think that he is doing it on purpose, (SURPRISE I Tricked You) Sometimes I wish I could customize my snoring into horrible war music that would be awesome. If you could go back in time to meet the younger version of yourself would you do it? Im not talking about your five year old self. Im talking more like your middle school or "junior high" (for you french people) younger selves. It would be awesome my 13 year old self would be coming out of another crappy gym class when blam TIME MACHINE. He would be like you actually lose your virginity before your 20 wow that is awesome. You have a drivers liscense and you can play the guitar awesome. Wait your telling me you decided to become an animation major in college instead of becoming a doctor what is wrong with you. At this point I would stick my younger self in a trash can and pick up a case of crystal pepsi because I am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment